We are committed to work in accordance with responsible, etchical and sound business principles, which are based on our visions and values that are set in our Code of Conduct as well as our policies regarding compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility. The contents of these policies is the foundation for our business and its purpose is to reflect and outline our vision and values and to function as a script to affect the attitudes and the culture within our company. We report annually on our sustainability efforts and progress.
Our Communication on Progress (COP) report is available on the UN Global Compact website.
UN GLOBAL COMPACT's 10 PRINCIPLES
- support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the rights to collective bargaining
- eliminate all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- effectively abolish child labour
- eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
-work against corruption in all forms, including extortion and bribery