Text from Ulstein internal magazine, year-end 1995: The vessel builds on Ulstein International's experience from a series of six vessels built for Western Atlas in 1991-93. This reference helped the group to win the Korea contract. In addition to seismic and sampling, the newbuilding will be used to compile topographic maps of the seabed. These are plotted in colour from data recorded by sonars in the ship's bottom. The charts will tell geologists on board about seabed contours and the hardness of sediments.
- Length / Lengde: 64.40 m
- Beam / Breidde: 6.50 m
- Gross tonnage / Brutto tonnasje: 2085 tonn
- Deadweight / Dødvekt: 1113 tonn
- Speed / Fart: 14.5 knots/knop
- Accommodation / Besetning: 36 people/personar
- Vessel type / Skipstype: Seismic/Seismikk
- Ship design / Skipsdesign: UT 723
2017: Still active - IMO 9131175. Owner and operator: Korea Institute of Geoscience, Daejeon, South Korea. Flag Jinhae, South Korea.
Please contact us for more information