Operate your ship smarter and more efficiently by analysing the ship's data.
Benefits of analyzing data from ships
- Reduced fuel consumption (due to optimization)
- Reduced emissions of NOx and SOx (due to optimization)
- Easier/automated reporting
- Decision support for crew
- Predictive maintenance / monitoring of third-party equipment
- Improved understanding of ship processes - with effective operations
- Fleet comparison and management
Golden Energy Offshore further strengthening green operations with Blue Box
The Norway-based ship owner Golden Energy Offshore has decided to install Blue Box on two of their vessels. “With Blue Box we will manage to reduce our fuel consumption and environmental footprint further, which is very important to us”, says ship owner Per Ivar Fagervoll.
Remøy Shipping - Green operations with Blue Box
For one year, in connection with a big data project on board the ‘Rem Hrist’, Remøy Shipping has reduced fuel consumption by more than 10% by analyzing the ship's Big Data. The company has therefore decided to install the Ulstein developed Blue Box on two more ships.
What is Blue Box?
Blue Box is a flexible and low-cost hardware and software infrastructure that enables direct access to real-time data from your ship. Blue Box connects the vessel through an external link (such as VSAT or 4G) and connects data from the assigned automation system (IAS) to standardized interfaces.
Please contact us for more information
Rolf Ottar Rovde
Sales ManagerTel: +47 901 05 673
P. O. Box 278,