ISO 9001:2015 provides a framework for a well-organized quality management system, based on principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001:2015 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services.
ISO 9001:2015 certification authenticates the high quality standards of an organization. To achieve certification, a company must:
- Follow the guidelines of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Fulfill its own requirements and those of its customers.
- Follow statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Create documents.
- Keep track of records.
QUALITY POLICY ULSTEIN SHIPBUILDING
Ulstein Shipbuilding (USB) is a business area within the Ulstein Group. USB consists of Ulstein Verft AS and Ulstein Elektro Installasjon AS.
Ulstein Shipbuilding builds a wide range of highly efficient ships with lasting competitiveness. Ulstein Shipbuilding has unique expertise in engineering, production, commissioning and installation. We focus on innovative technological solutions and methods, project management expertise and efficient logistics and outfitting methods.
- Ulstein Shipbuilding is committed to work in accordance with all statutory rules and regulations.
- Ulstein Shipbuilding is committed to work in accordance with responsible ethical and sound business principles.
- Our business principles are based on our visions and values that are set in our strategy and our Code of Conduct.
- We guarantee to do strive for meeting the customers expectation both with regard to excellent workmanship and timely delivery.
- Reliability and thoroughness in every step of the process from idea to delivery ensure lasting returns for our customers.
- Our quality drivers are cost effectiveness, safety and reliability.
- Top Management will continuously improve, including the Quality in Ulstein and the system for deviation and improvement.
- Top Management will secure the framework for quality objectives risk analysis and continual improvements.
- Top Management will govern the customer focus, training and communication in the quality system throughout the organization.