ULSTEIN HX120 heavy transport/feeder vessel offers a well-balanced combination of (long) transit efficiency, payload and low CAPEX/OPEX. Vessel displacement and stability are carefully tuned to minimise vessel motions. In combination with its high capacity ballast system, is also able to perform float-over operations.
- Accommodation: Low energy accommodation by using LED lighting, insulation and waste heat recovery
- X-BOW: Higher sustained speed in saves and lower accelerations during transit
- Shore power: In port, the vessel can be powered by the electric grid for zero-emission
- CFD enhanced hull: CFD analysis used to minimise resistance, power requirement, stern slamming and emissions
- Water ballast: High-capacity water ballast system to enable RoRo and float-over operations
- Flush main deck: Unobstructed main deck for efficient and versatile cargo operations
Get in touch
Ulstein Design & Solutions B.V.
Located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Develops innovative ships for the offshore wind and offshore oil and gas industries, with a speciality in wind farm installation vessels, heavy lift crane vessels, pipelay vessels/barges, rock installation vessels, shallow draught construction support vessels, and drill ships.