Owned byVroon Offshore Services
Designed byUlstein Design & Solutions AS
Ordered byVroon Offshore Services
- 83.4 m
- 18 m
- Dead weight:
- 4200 tonnes
- Draught (max):
- 6.7 m
- Speed (max):
- 15 kn
- 26 POB
- Deck area:
- 830 sqm
Note: Subject to selected variant configuration
- Fresh water:
- 1035 cbm
- Drill water/W.B.:
- 1674 cbm
- Fuel capacity:
- 1464 cbm
- Liquid mud/Brine:
- 1293 cbm
- ABS, DPS-2 / A1 (E) OSV (supply -HNLS, FFV1) / AMS / ACCU / GP /HNLS, FFV1) / AMS / ACCU / GP /ENVIRO / UWILD / HAB(WB)
In March 2013, the Dutch ship owner Vroon Offshore Services contracted two PX121 designed platform supply vessels for construction at the Chinese COSCO Guangdong Shipyard. October saw the declaration of two options, pushing the total number of sold designs from Ulstein past the #100 mark. In July 2014, a further two options were declared. The vessels are delivered during 2015 - 2017.
ULSTEIN delivered ship design, power & control equipment and on-site follow-up services for all six vessels.
Thanks to flexible tank capacities, the PX121 is set up to support drilling activities with longer and deeper boreholes and activities further from shore. In addition to tanks for oil, water and drilling fluids, the vessel also has two stainless steel tanks for flammable liquids or corrosive chemicals. Each ship will be equipped with dynamic positioning system Class II and meets the requirements of ‘Clean Design’, according to ABS class.
The X-BOW offers efficiency over a wide draught range, which is important for PSVs as they often operate with varying loads. Furthermore, the X-BOW has unique, advantageous qualities in terms of motion and propulsion efficiency in moderate and heavy seas. Its innovative shape eliminates wave slamming and bow impact delivering better performance, while reducing noise and vibration, which in turn translates to enhanced crew comfort and safety levels.
VOS Passion near Vlissingen, the Netherlands, on 31 March 2017. Photo: Lucien van der Horn.
- VOS Pace – delivered on 6 February 2015 - IMO number 9685750
- VOS Paradise – delivered on 4 August 2015 - IMO number 9685762
- VOS Partner - delivered on 14 January 2016 - IMO number 9709128
- VOS Passion - delivered 23 August 2016 - IMO number 9709130
- VOS Patience - delivery July 2017 - IMO number 9742089
- VOS Patriot - delivered on 22 March 2018 - IMO number 9742091
Please contact us for more information