A yacht support vessel widens your opportunities for fun yachting. It carries all your toys and tenders without compromising the luxury and space of your mother yacht. Ulstein’s patented hull solution is offshore rough, developed from decades of real-life experience.
Yacht and yacht support
Ulstein is a leader in ship innovation and has changed the world of ship design. With an iconic brand we have launched ships still unmatched. All this while continuously innovating systems and products through extensive research and development programs, always combining the latest technology with contemporary design.
How we can help
When investing in a newbuild project, we know that many uncertainties can slow down decision processes and cause delays. Through our experience, we help to reduce those uncertainties and ensure a smooth and successful project together.
- Strategic decision-making
- Our advisory services provide comprehensive analysis on potential business investments, giving you the data-driven insights needed to make strategic and informed decisions.
- Personalized expression
- We partner with renowned ship interior designers who work closely with you to reflect your style and personality in every aspect of your yacht's design.
- Ultimate privacy
- Through thoughtfully planned layouts and privacy-enhancing design features, we ensure that your yacht offers a secluded retreat even when docked in bustling ports.
- Global shipbuilding experience
- We have newbuild project experience from partner yards around the world. Wherever you choose to build, we will follow up on the project through a dedicated newbuild site team.
- Maintenance ease
- Through our service agreement, we ensure that your yacht remains in optimal condition for worry-free enjoyment.
Find your favourite
We offer excellence in ship design and site assistance. Being a reliable provider of high-quality vessels for more than 100 years, we develop explorer yachts and yacht support vessels together with our clients.
Reference - Olivia O
An ULSTEIN X-BOW® yacht built for an undisclosed owner by Ulstein Verft and delivered in 2018. The marine platform and hull line design have been developed by Ulstein Design & Solutions, the exterior design and general arrangement plan (GA) by the yacht designer Espen Øino.
Leisure travelling has changed. Now, stylish privacy and daring exploration go hand in hand. And we want to travel consciously. How can yachting become greener without penalising comfort and leisure?
Based on a passion for aesthetics and technology, an Ulstein yacht is characterised by her organic lines and immaculate quality, and a stunning look that places her in a league of her own.
A brief introduction to Ulstein yachting
In the presentation, you can read more about:
- The story behind Ulstein yachting
- The sea-keeping characteristics of the patented X-BOW
- Vessel design portfolio
Vessel designs for the adventure market
Ropax, expedition cruises or private yachts all keep an element of adventure. Crossing the ocean and bringing passengers or guests safely from one place to another.
At Ulstein, we use our extensive knowledge from designing and building offshore-tough vessels for the energy industry, to deliver passenger ships renowned for their seakeeping capabilities, comfort and environmentally-friendly solutions.
The Ulstein ship designs in the expedition cruising segment have been developed to satisfy modern explorers and travellers. Our vessels have the highest seakeeping standards, and our designs can be customised for any customer-specific wish.
Yacht and yacht support
Ulstein is a leader in ship innovations and has changed the world of ship design. With an iconic brand, we have launched ships still unmatched. All this while continuously innovating systems and products through extensive research and development programmes, always combining the latest technology with contemporary design.
We offer state-of-the-art ship design and equipment package solutions for RoPax customers worldwide. Our RoPax vessels have the highest seakeeping standards with sustainable travelling in mind.