Ulstein Verft Yard
Ulstein Verft builds a wide range of highly efficient ships with lasting competitiveness. We offer our combined know-how in design, engineering, project management, construction, installation and commissioning. We have been shipbuilders since 1917, renowned for delivering quality, on-time.
Choose reliability, quality, and excellence for your next project
Invest in a shipbuilding partner renowned for exceptional quality and expertise. Our offerings are designed to provide you with peace of mind and a solid long-term investment. Discover the advantages of choosing our services:
- Covered dry dock facilities for turnkey deliveries
- We provide state-of-the-art covered dry dock facilities, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free shipbuilding experience. With our turnkey deliveries, you can trust us to handle every aspect of the process efficiently and meticulously.
- Unmatched flexibility
- We prioritize your needs and goals throughout the shipbuilding journey. Our highly skilled team offers a high level of flexibility, collaborating closely with you from initial design to final delivery. This ensures that your vision is realized and every detail is carefully executed.
- Delivery precision
- Precise deliveries are of utmost importance to us, and our highly skilled project management teams secure that the projects keep the schedules, prices, and quality standards. Count on us to meet your expectations with precision and professionalism.
- Comprehensive ship services
- In addition to shipbuilding, we provide a wide range of ship repairs, conversions, and aftermarket services. Our experienced technicians and dedicated facilities ensure that your vessel receives the utmost care and attention she deserves.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Our shipbuilding processes are built upon the foundation of the ISO 9001:2015 certification. This certification reflects our commitment to maintaining the highest quality and customer satisfaction standards.
- ISO 14001 Certification
- Ulstein Verft is aiming to become certified in accordance with the Environment standard, ISO 14001, in 2023.
Learn more about the benefits of working with us
Covering the entire process
Trust our seasoned team to navigate the intricate waters of ship construction. We offer top-notch services in design, engineering, installation, commissioning, and upgrading, ensuring every project sails smoothly from start to finish.
Three keys to a successful on-time vessel delivery
On-time delivery is often underestimated when evaluating vessel newbuilding projects. Delayed deliveries can represent an additional cost that can be as high as the original, newbuilt price of the vessel. The Norway-based shipyard, Ulstein Verft, is reputed for its precise deliveries. What do they do to achieve this?
RoPax developments - with the heart and mind of shipbuilders
The heart of Ulstein Verft lies in our dock hall, the pulsating centre for our ship constructions. Our mind is on securing the best possible experience for the ship owner and those travelling on their vessels. 'Color Hybrid', the world’s largest plug-in hybrid vessel, was recently delivered from our yard.
Stay competitive with our aftermarket services
Shipowners and operators face a rapidly changing maritime industry. They meet new and stricter regulatory requirements, and operations need to be more sustainable and energy-efficient. Further, vessels must ensure maximum value throughout their lifecycle.
Ulstein Verft is a compact and complete shipyard with excellent facilities, including a dock hall, to secure the best possible quality on every process in the outfitting, integration and finishing of newbuilds, ship repairs and conversions. All assets are within walking distance from the yard administration offices.
Ulstein Verft is certified in accordance with ISO9001:2015, a quality standard to confirm that the company is managed in a controlled manner, and is currently undergoing ISO 14001 (Environment) certification.