ULSTEIN AUTOMATION solutions
Improve your vessel's operations. ULSTEIN AUTOMATION solutions offer a range of benefits, including increased efficiency, enhanced safety, and cost savings, making it a valuable investment for any ship operator looking to stay ahead in the digital age.
Crafting safer and greener seas with integrated maritime systems
Chart a course to smarter seas. Our advanced automation integrates safety and efficiency, offering you a greener journey. Explore the gold standard in maritime technology today.
- Seamless Integration
- Our modern automation systems are designed for holistic connectivity with user-centric interfaces, allowing various platforms and components to work harmoniously and be easily navigated.
- Safety & Compliance Assured
- Secure your vessel operations with continuous monitoring and instant alert mechanisms.
- Adaptable Operations
- Our scalable and versatile solutions cater to vessels of all sizes and complexities to address various operational needs.
- Optimized Efficiency
- Through innovative tools and insights, maritime operations can be fuel-efficient and environmentally conscientious.
- Real-Time & Historical Insights
- Cutting-edge data presentation techniques offer real-time operational feedback and in-depth historical data analysis, bolstering informed decision-making.
- Enhanced Data Analysis
- Maximize your operational efficiency and performance by comprehensive data solutions and strategic planning tools.
Power Management System (PMS)
The Ulstein PMS is a Power Management System that caters to vessels of all sizes. Whether operating a small craft or a large ship, the Ulstein PMS is built to handle your power management requirements efficiently. With its modern design, scalability, and flexibility, the Ulstein PMS perfectly fits your vessel's needs. Upgrade your vessel's power management capabilities today with the Ulstein PMS.
Energy Management System (EMS)
The Ulstein EMS is an Energy Management System that caters to vessels of all sizes. Whether operating a small craft or a large ship, the Ulstein EMS is built to handle your power management requirements efficiently. With its modern design, scalability, and flexibility, the Ulstein EMS perfectly fits your vessel's needs. Upgrade your vessel's energy management capabilities today with the Ulstein EMS.
Integrated Automation System (IAS)
Ulstein IAS is an advanced Integrated Automation System specifically designed for controlling and automating ship systems and processes. It is built on the universal integration platform X-CONNECT®, which offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface. With Ulstein IAS, ship operators can efficiently monitor and manage various ship systems and processes, leading to improved vessel performance and enhanced safety.
Ulstein Blue Box
Revolutionize your vessel operations with X-CONNECT® ULSTEIN Blue Box - the flexible, safe, and efficient ship-to-cloud solution for real-time data collection and optimization. Stay ahead of the game with improved performance, safety, and cost savings.
Learn more about the use of our products
A hybrid system allows for entirely emission-free periods and greatly contributes to running more sustainable marine operations and lower operational costs.
Shore power for zero-emissions in port
Improve the environmental footprint and local emissions by installing low voltage shore connection on your vessel. International standards make shore power available worldwide.
Ulstein carries out multiple studies, one of which is feasibility studies. A feasibility study provides the insight for selecting the best solution towards CAPEX, OPEX and environmental impact. Here's an example of how we can carry out an energy storage feasibility study.
Batteries for peak loads
Batteries can supply energy when peak loads occur in ship operations, otherwise being handled by the increased use of the diesel engines.
Performance optimising helps you operate your ship smarter and more efficiently by analysing the ship's data.