Ulstein Power & Control AS has been chosen to integrate advanced power and control systems into two ULSTEIN SX222 Construction Service Operation Vessels for Olympic.
ULSTEIN POWER solutions
We help shipowners worldwide lower operational costs and reduce negative environmental impacts by working smarter and more efficiently.
A reliable partner from start to finish
Our integrated system ensures optimal performance and cost-effective solutions. With our extensive range of power packages, suitable for all ship types and propulsion systems, including diesel-mechanic, diesel-electric, and hybrid propulsion, we cater to various vessel applications such as offshore, short-sea, heavy offshore, fishing, cruising, patrolling, and transport. Count on us for excellent service, remote support, and unmatched component expertise.
- Integrated and optimised in one system
- All power components are thoroughly evaluated, selected and integrated into one complete system to secure optimised and cost-effective solutions.
- Service and remote support
- Our aftermarket personnel support and service customers for the complete range of all components, and our remote service connections give our service centres access to all parameters and system parts.
- All ship types and propulsion systems
- Power packages for diesel-mechanic, diesel-electric and hybrid propulsion. Applicable for any vessel: offshore, short-sea, heavy offshore, fishing, cruising, patrolling, transport etc.
Learn more about the use of our products
A hybrid system allows for entirely emission-free periods and greatly contributes to running more sustainable marine operations and lower operational costs.
Shore power for zero-emissions in port
Improve the environmental footprint and local emissions by installing low voltage shore connection on your vessel. International standards make shore power available worldwide.
Ulstein carries out multiple studies, one of which is feasibility studies. A feasibility study provides the insight for selecting the best solution towards CAPEX, OPEX and environmental impact. Here's an example of how we can carry out an energy storage feasibility study.
Batteries for peak loads
Batteries can supply energy when peak loads occur in ship operations, otherwise being handled by the increased use of the diesel engines.
Performance optimising helps you operate your ship smarter and more efficiently by analysing the ship's data.
Our expertise lies in integrating power and energy components and subsystems into a single automation with a user-friendly control system.
This way, we help our customers lower operational costs and reduce negative environmental impacts by working smarter and more efficiently.
ESVAGT and Ulstein have entered into a contract for the conversion of two platform supply vessels to ERRV battery hybrid vessels.
Ulstein Power and Control AS has signed a complete system delivery for a Construction Support Vessel (CSV) to the Netherlands based Acta Marine B.V.