The ULSTEIN HX118 heavy lift crane vessel design is the successor to the successful and proven ULSTEIN SOC 5000 design, with the primary markets offshore wind foundation installation and oil & gas decommissioning. The vessel offers a well-balanced combination of payload, flush work deck area and lifting capacity.
Together with its powerful DP2/DP3 system and mooring capability, the vessel meets the market demand for CAPEX-friendly, yet flexible future-proof assets that can handle XL monopiles and jacket foundations.
- Positioning system: DP2/DP3, 8-point mooring
- Alternative fuel prepared (methanol/ammonia/hydrogen)
- Main crane, typically 5,000 mT @ 36 m TMC with foldable A-frame
- Main hook: Dual main hoist
- Main hook height (above deck): 125 m
Get in touch
Ulstein Design & Solutions B.V.
Located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Develops innovative ships for the offshore wind and offshore oil and gas industries, with a speciality in wind farm installation vessels, heavy lift crane vessels, pipelay vessels/barges, rock installation vessels, shallow draught construction support vessels, and drill ships.