ULSTEIN PMS maintain power supply in accordance with demand. It prevents blackout with reestablishment of power supply for maintaining safe operation of the ship. Remote control of the power system is provided with modern user friendly interactive mimics.
ULSTEIN PMS has a range of standardised and configurable functionality meeting most PMS requirements. It is highly scalable and can be used for the smallest and simplest to the largest and most complex of power systems. It supports efficient delivery and excellent reliability in operation.
ULSTEIN PMS supports system segmentation in order to meet different customer and class requirements. Topology and hardware flexibility enables optimalization of the system with regard to installation space and hardware usage and location. The PMS can be delivered standalone or integrated with the X-CONNECT-products ULSTEIN AMS or ULSTEIN IAS. It contains an EMS interface and is prepared for the coming ULSTEIN EMS and future hybrid power solutions.
- Power supply in accordance with demand
- Modern user friendly interface
- Range of standardised and configurable functionality
- Highly scalable
- Efficient delivery and excellent reliability in operation
- Supports system segmentation
- Can be delivered standalone or integrated with other X-CONNECT-products